Alphabet Games Online
These Alphabet Games Online have EVERYTHING you need to teach the alphabet! Your readers will work on their phonics and phonological skills with these interactive, fun games! You’ll love seeing your readers work on making connections and mastering their letter-sound relationships!
The best part: these Boom Cards follow the science of reading approach focusing on phonics and phonological awareness. You can rest easy knowing your students are participating in activities that will enhance their learning!
As students work through the 14 tasks for each letter, they will work with interactive, self-correcting activities for letter names and sounds identification.
⭐ Here is what’s included with each letter:
- voice text, hear the sound the letter makes
- hear words that start with the letter
- tracing the letter (uppercase)
- tracing the letter (lowercase)
- sort and match pictures
- sort and match upper and lower case letters
- find the letter
- find pictures that start with the letter
- hear words and match the picture x3
- click and hear the letters (uppercase)
- click and hear the letters (lowercase)
- choose pictures that start with the letter x2
- hear, say, spell words that start with the letter
- hear, say, write the missing letter x2
→ → → → → → PREVIEW WHAT’S INCLUDED BY CLICKING HERE!! ← ← ← ← ← ←
⭐ What are BOOM cards?
- They are an online platform with interactive games.
- They can be used on any device that has internet (tablets, computers, Smartphones)
- Free to set-up and use (unless you have over 5 students, then you need to buy a yearly pass. The price starts around $20/year).
- It is truly an excellent platform that is SO easy to use. My kids and students love it!! Please email me if you have any other questions: [email protected]
⭐You can use these digital task cards during morning work time, literacy centers, small groups, writing intervention, or as an early finisher activity.
⭐ Here is what’s included:
- Letter Aa – Try it it’s free!
- Letter Bb-Zz
What others are saying about these Alphabet Boom Cards:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This was wonderful for the differentiation needed by my students and for hybrid teaching. The students loved this resource as a way of working on phonics. They were engaged and had no difficulty getting started and completing their activities. The time I saved on creating activities like these is wonderful. Parents of students participating in online learning appreciated their students being able to complete these almost independently.” – Angela G.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ “These files worked great for small group, distance learning. An educational assistant was able to share the screen and have a small group of children interact and complete the activities.” -Tracy E., 1st and 2nd Grade Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This was exactly what I was looking for and my students loved this! Thank you for all your hard work and thank you for another great resource!” -Sarah L., 1st Grade Teacher
✎ Other resources you can use to supplement your phonics instruction:
- High Frequency Words – Editable worksheets
- Phonics Task Card Bundle
- Sight word worksheets for Kindergarten
❤️ Let’s stay connected!
► Join my email list so you never miss out on reading resources
► Follow me on Instagram
► Follow me on Pinterest
Like this Resource? Add it to your cart now!
Check out some of these Related Resources!
Y phonics sound$1.00