FREE Br Blends No Prep Phonics Worksheets | Printable Consonant Blends Activities
These Br blends worksheets are great for engaging your kindergarten and 1st grade students with decoding consonant blends! They will build strong literacy skills, including phonics and phonological awareness. No prep makes it easy to just print and go!
This FREE resource includes 14 different practice pages that will have your students coloring, tracing, writing, brainstorming, sorting, reading, filling in the blanks, unscrambling, cutting and pasting, matching.
Your students will love the hands-on activities, and you’ll love the fact that they’re basically no prep!
This set of blends worksheets includes:
- Cover page
- Color it, trace it, write it
- Brainstorm words that start with br
- My br dictionary
- Sort and write words that start with br
- Dot the pictures that start with br
- Dot the words that start with br
- Sort the words: b/br
- Read the words & fill in the blanks
- Unscramble the words & cut and paste
- Cut & sort the pictures matching the words
- Circle the correct word
- Cut and paste the pictures into the correct blends
- Blend review: trace it. Write the word. Pick a word and write it in a sentence.
- Cut and paste the words into the correct spot (b or br)
⭐ You can use these phonics worksheets for morning work to review their learning, during literacy centers, for small groups, for reading intervention, during reading workshop, as an early finisher activity, during summer school, for tutoring, learning at home/homeschooling, and in your sub plans!
⭐️Looking for more consonant blends? Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the No Prep Phonics Worksheets Bundle: Printable Consonant Blends Activities to get all the following consonant blends:
What other teachers are saying about the worksheets in the Consonant Blend Bundle:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “These were Great! Thank you!” -Fallon, 1st Grade Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Students enjoyed this resource very easy to use” – Katrina S.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I have bought all of your blend activities! Thank you!” -Fallon., 1st Grade Teacher
❤️ Let’s stay connected!
► Check out my website
►Follow me on Instagram
► Follow me on Pinterest
Like this Resource? Add it to your cart now!
Check out some of these Related Resources!
3 Sounds of Y$1.00