Consonant Digraphs Phonics games | Digital Phonics Task Cards
This bundle of over 200 digital Boom cards will have your students mastering beginning consonant digraphs in an interactive format! These engaging virtual task cards include audio and give kids the opportunity to hear the sounds and learn beginning digraphs in context. No more guessing while reading – explicit instruction has been proven to be much more effective in creating strong readers!
You’ll love this resource because your students will be engaged in blending and reading words with consonant digraphs. You don’t have to worry about paper copies getting lost, and the activities are self-correcting, so you know students are developing their phonemic awareness and phonics skills. They’ll love the user-friendly game format, and you’ll love the purposeful practice they’re engaging in.
As students work through the tasks for each digraph, they will work with interactive, self-correcting games and activities for beginning consonant digraphs.
- What is a digraph?
- What sound does the digraph make? (select the picture to hear the sound)
- Circle the pictures that start with the digraph
- Hear the word. Read the word. Select the word that has the sound.
→ → → → → → !! ← ← ← ← ← ←
The beginning consonant digraphs included in this bundle:
✅ You can download the SH digraphs freebie to see a sample of what’s included! ✅
⭐You can use these digital task cards during morning work time, literacy centers, small groups, reading workshop, intervention, or as an early finisher activity.
- They are an online platform with interactive games.
- They can be used on any device that has internet (tablets, computers, Smartphones)
- Free to set-up and use (unless you have over 5 students, then you need to buy a yearly pass. The price starts around $20/year).
- It is truly an excellent platform that is SO easy to use. My kids and students love it!! Please email me if you have any other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What other teachers are saying about these consonant digraph Boom Learning Cards:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Great set! Super easy to install and use, and they’re very engaging for the kids. I like that the sets are divided by different digraphs so the kids can really focus on specific ones before moving on.” -Frenchie Kissed Resources, 1st and 2nd Grade Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This is exactly what I was looking for to engage more of my students. They loved it! Easy to use and a well done product. Thank you so much! :)” -Mastering Elementary, 1st Grade Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This resource helped my students who were transitioning into English language. They enjoyed it.” -Magdalena N., 1st Grade ELL Teacher
- High Frequency Words – Editable worksheets
- Phonics Task Card Bundle
- Sight word worksheets for Kindergarten
► Join my email list so you never miss out on reading resources
► Check out
►Follow me on
► Follow me on
Like this Resource? Add it to your cart now!