Digraph Worksheets MEGA Bundle
Give your readers practice with consonant digraphs so they can strengthen their phonics and phonological skills! This bundle includes 22 no prep worksheet sets for identifying and using digraphs. These are BOTH PDF printable + Google Slides (classroom compatible).
Choose the skill that you’re currently focusing on, or make copies based on what your students need. Kids will enjoy the engaging activities on each worksheet, and you’ll appreciate helping them understand digraphs as they work! (This is a single license only. You cannot share this with other caregivers/educators if they have not bought their own license.)
- Ch/th/sh/wh/wr/ph/kn/qu worksheets
- Sh worksheets – Try it it’s free!
- Cover page
- Read and draw a picture (2 pages)
- Write the word beside the picture (2 pages)
- Make a list of words that start with the digraphs
- Sort the real words and alien words
- Cut & sort the pictures
- Colour the pictures that start with the digraphs
- Colour the words that start with the digraphs
- Pick 2 words and write a sentence.
- Unscramble sentences (2 pages)
- Comprehension: Read and answer the questions (3 pages).
- Print. Write. Colour
- Cut, sort and paste – single letter or digraph
- Cut, sort and paste – digraphs : Is is __ or ___ ?
- Say it. Trace it. Write it
- Colour the missing letters
- Word review
- Build imperative early literacy skills
- Build phonological skills
- Promote confidence in your students
You can use these digraph worksheets with any curriculum throughout the year in kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade. These can be used in small groups, in your word work center, for morning work in morning tubs, as an early finisher activity, for remedial support and intervention, and even for substitute lesson plans in your sub binder!
What other kindergarten, first and second grade teachers and caregivers are saying:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Worth every single penny! This bundle has helped SO much with my first graders and making sure they are really understanding digraphs. Now I see them using the strategies learned all the time as they are reading! Thank you so much!!!” – Susan W., 1st Grade Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I cannot thank you enough for these resources! They are exactly what I needed and I’ve noticed the biggest improvement in my kids reading! Thank you so much!! “ -Pots P., K and 1st Grade Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This is a great bundle! Includes so many activities of meaningful practice, thank you!” – Marie, 1st Grade Teacher
► Join my email list so you never miss out on reading resources
►Follow me on
► Follow me on
⭐ Contact me: ⭐
Make sure to contact me if you have any questions/concerns! Or if you just want to say hi 🙂
Like this Resource? Add it to your cart now!
Check out some of these Related Resources!
Y phonics sound$1.00