Letter N Activities for Preschoolers | Science of Reading
This the BEST resource to teach Preschoolers and Kindergarten kids the Letter /n/ through Phonics, Letter ID, Fine Motor activities, Writing and Print-and-go Phonics activities. This follows the Science of Reading. Teaching our kids reading through explicit and direct instruction will help MOST kids learn to read!
- Letter sign with mouth picture
- Read it. Built it. Write it
- Matching upper and lowercase letters
- Matching beginning /n/ sounds.
- 1 Playdoh and 1 Sensory Mat
- Sorting upper/lowercase
- Sorting mat for beginning /n/ sounds
- Letter /n/ review
- Letter /n/ tracing sheets
- Letter /n/ large (racetrack) tracing sheet
- Fine motor (trace the lines)
- 3x Science of Reading based Print-and-go Activities