Sh Digraphs Digital BOOM Phonics Task Cards | Freebie
Want to know the secret sauce to creating strong readers? Phonics + phonological awareness. That’s why I made these SH Digraphs Digital BOOM cards. No more guessing while reading – explicit instruction has been proven to be much more effective in creating strong readers!
These 15 digital BOOM task cards will have your students mastering the beginning consonant digraph sh- in an interactive format! These engaging virtual task cards include audio and give kids the opportunity to hear the sounds and learn beginning digraphs in context.
You’ll love this resource because your students will be engaged in blending and reading words with consonant digraphs. You don’t have to worry about paper copies getting lost, and the activities are self-correcting, so you know students are developing their phonemic awareness and phonics skills. They’ll love the user-friendly game format, and you’ll love the purposeful practice they’re engaging in.
- What is a digraph?
- What sound does SH make (click on the pictures to hear the sounds)
- Circle the pictures that start with SH
- Hear the word. Read the word. Click on the word that has the sound Sh.
- Self checking + review.
→ → → → → → ← ← ← ← ← ←
⭐You can use these digital task cards during morning work time, literacy centers, small groups, reading workshop, intervention, or as an early finisher activity.
- They are an online platform with interactive games.
- They can be used on any device that has internet (tablets, computers, Smartphones)
- Free to set-up and use (unless you have over 5 students, then you need to buy a yearly pass. The price starts around $20/year).
- It is truly an excellent platform that is SO easy to use. My kids and students love it!! Please email me if you have any other questions: email@example.com
What other teachers are saying about these Sh Boom Learning Cards:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This is exactly what I was looking for to engage more of my students. They loved it! Easy to use and a well done product. Thank you so much! :).” -Mastering Elementary, 1st Grade Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Students love using boom cards and this was a great set to assign to practice our SH. Thanks!” -Draz’s Class, 1st Grade Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Thank you! I loved this activity! The kids were engaged and had fun during this interactive lesson.” -Kinderlovin TN Teacher, Kindergarten Teacher
Like this Resource? Add it to your cart now!